World Environment Day 2021
As you all know, World Environment Day 2021 is commemorated each year on 5th June in various organizations worldwide. This day is celebrated throughout the world to create awareness regarding the protection of the environment around us.
The theme for World Environment Day 2021 was, ‘Ecosystem Restoration’, with a focus on its role in providing the essential infrastructure that supports life on Earth and human development. It is the United Nations’ principal vehicle for encouraging awareness and action for the protection of our environment.
World Environment Day is the United Nation’s most important day for encouraging worldwide awareness and action for the protection of our environment. Now, it has grown to become a global platform for public outreach that is widely celebrated all over the world.
“What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and one another”. – Mahatma Gandhi
The theme for World Environment Day 2021 is ‘Ecosystem Restoration’.
10 Lines on World Environment Day 2021
- World Environment Day is celebrated on 5th June every year all over the day.
- Environment is the surrounding where we live.
- World Environment Day was first celebrated in 1974 with theme of “Only One Earth”.
- It is people’s day for doing something to protect the environment.
- Many camps, seminars along with rallies and morning processions remain the centre of attraction of the day.
- World Environment Day is celebrated annually with a new theme assigned by the United Nation.
- People plant young sapling on their neighborhood, clean the garbage from roads and vacant plots etc.
- The day was launched to promote the safety of the environment.
- The aim of celebration Environment Day is the bring awareness among the people about the environment.
- Everything living being has to depend on the environment and we must protect and conserve the environment.