- National doctors day is celebrated to honour the effort of the doctor for patients.
- This day is celebrated by different countries on different days.
- 1st July is commemorated as national doctors day in India.
- It is celebrated in the memory of “Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy”.
- He was a great physician of India and the second Chief Minister of West Bengal.
- On the eve of National Doctors Day the Government of India offers free medical camps to the citizens in villages hospitals health centres and more.
- Serval non governmental and governmental health care organisations celebrate National doctors day along with the public.
- National doctors day raises awareness about the importance responsibilities and the role of doctors to promote the medical profession.
- The effort and dedication of the medical professionals where incredible during the pandemic.
- Doctor’s play a very major and important role in our lives and society.
“Doctor is like a god for the patients as he is the only hope,
they have wishing a very Happy National Doctors day to a wonderful Doctor…”
” Thank You “