Indian Air Force Day
Table of Contents hide
Today we are presenting an easy essay on 10 Lines On Indian Air Force Day, Indian Air Force was formally announced on 8 October 1932 as an assistant flying corps of the British Empire, which regarded India’s aeronautics administration during World War II with the prefix Royal.
After India picked up freedom from the United Kingdom in 1947, the name Royal Indian Air Force was kept and served for the sake of the Dominion of India. Since 1950 the IAF has been associated with four wars with Pakistan and one with China. Other significant tasks attempted by the IAF incorporate Operation are Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus, and Operation Poomalai.
10 Lines On Indian Air Force Day
- The Indian Air Force is called the air arm of the Indian military.
- 8 October 1932 was the foundation day for Indian Air Force.
- Air Marshal Subroto Mukherjee OBE was the first Indian Commander in chef (C-in-C)of the Indian Air force – He has been called the “Father of the Indian Air force”
- This day is celebrated to pay respect to the Indian Air force which is also known as the Bhartiya Vayu Sena.
- Indian Air Force stands as the fourth-best operational airforce on the planet.
- The Motto of the Air Force of India is “Touch the Sky with Glory.”
- On this day, a military parade is also conducted as per schedule and protocol.
- The president of India holds the rank of Supreme Commander of IAF.
- Indian Air force ensures the security of the sky of India.
- This day is celebrated with devotion and pride at various air force stations across the country.