Essay on Raksha Bandhan
10 lines on Raksha Bandhan, Raksha Bandhan is a popular Hindu festival that celebrates the bond of brotherhood and the affection of the siblings in the family. Raksha Bandhan is the bond of Love, Care and Protect of brother and sister relationship.
10 Lines On Raksha Bandhan in English
- The festival of Raksha Bandhan is the festival of love and brotherhood.
- Sisters tie sacred threads to the wrist of their brothers, thereby reminding them of their great responsibility.
- The word ‘Raksha Bandhan’ has a very significant meaning. Raksha means protection and Bandhan means bond.
- It is the celebration of a chaste bond of love and protection between a brother and sister.
- In the historical stories Rani Karnavati of Mewar sent Rakhi to the Mughal Emperor Humayun beseeching him for help from Sultan Bahadur Shah. Humayun accepted the request and he helped her out of the crisis.
- The last Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar ordered that Raksha Bandhan should be celebrated with pomp and show.
- The festival of Raksha Bandhan symbolizes the ideal of universal brotherhood and also immortalizes the Indian culture.
- Raksha Bandhan comes in the month of August. As per the Hindu calendar, it is celebrated on a full moon day.
- The sisters buy rakhis and tie them around the wrists of their brothers along with roli and rice on their foreheads.
- They wish for the prosperity and long life of their brothers and in return, brothers take a vow to protect their sisters and assure them, guard, during any crisis.
10 Lines On Raksha Bandhan in Hindi
5 Lines On Raksha Bandhan in English
- Raksha Bandhan is popular festival of Hindus.
- It is celebrated on the day of Shravan Purnima.
- It is the festival of Brother and Sister.
- Raksha Bandhan is a festival of togetherness.
- The bond of protection is called Raksha Bandhan.
5 Lines On Raksha Bandhan in Hindi
- रक्षा बंधनभाई बहन का त्यौहार है।
- रक्षाबंधन सावन माह की पूर्णिमा में मनाया जाता है ।
- इस दिन बहन अपने भाई के कलाई पर राखी बांधती है ।
- रक्षाबंधन का अर्थ “रक्षा का बंधन” है।
- रक्षाबंधन हिंदुओं का प्रसिद्ध त्योहार है।