World Conservation Day World Nature Conservation Day | Essay On World Nature Conservation Day 2021
#Worldnatureconservationday2021 #Natureconservationday #Earth #Naturesource #Wildlifescience #shubhyouber
Essay On World Nature Conservation Day 2021
- World Nature Conservation Day is marked Internationally on 28 July every year.
- Our planet Earth is facing a number of challenges that is both men-made and natural which is putting our survival at risk.
- Nature has provided us numerous gifts such as water, sunlight, air, plants, land and animals. Existence on Earth would not be possible without any of these.
- It is celebrated to raise awareness about protecting the natural resources.
- It is also celebrated to encourage planting of trees to avoid soil erosion and promote greenery.
- The day encourages people to save and protect Earth’s natural resources.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle are the main ways to conserve nature.
- The history and origin of the “World Nature Conservation Day” is unknown but, the main aim of celebrating it on 28 July is to come together and support nature don’t exploit it.
- Conservation is a major way that we can ensure our water supply for future generations.
- Let us come together and make an effort in conserving nature, It will not benefit our present generation, but also future generations.