General Knowledge for Kids
Nowadays Youngsters spend more often than not in entrance of TV or with Cell Telephones and are hardly conscious of what’s taking place in and around the globe. Cartoons and video games preserve them glued to the digital gadgets and your baby may flip anti-social over the long term. Because the world is getting extremely aggressive daily it’s mandatory that your children keep updated with the happenings around the globe.
1. How many months do we have in a year?
Answer: 12 months
2. How many days do we have in a week?
Answer: 7 days
3. How many days are there in a year?
Answer: 365 days
4. What are your ears for?
5. How many hours are there in a day?
Answer: 24 hours
6. How many days are there in a calendar year (excluding a leap year)?
Answer: 365 days
7. How many days are there in the month of February in a leap year?
Answer: 29 days
8. Which place in India is also known as “Land of Rising Sun”?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
9. What is the sequence of colours in a rainbow?
Answer: ROYGBIV (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo & Violet)
10. How many zeros are there in a two-thousand rupee note?
Answer: 3 (Three)
11. How many bones are there in the human body?
Answer: 206 bones
12. Which is the longest river in the world?
13. Which place in India is also known as “Heaven on Earth”?
14. Which festival is also known as “Festival of Lights”?
Answer: Diwali / Deepavali
15. Which is the biggest continent in the world?
16. Which planet is closest to the sun?
17. Name the largest river island in Asia.
Answer: Majuli Island – Assam
18. What do you call a shape which has three sides?
19. How many fingers are there in a human body’s single hand?
Answer: 5 (Five)
20. How many cards are there in a pack of cards?
Answer: 52 cards
21. Which is the fastest land animal on earth?
22. How many weeks are there in a calendar year?
Answer: 52 weeks
23. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
Answer: 26 letters
24. Name the highest mountain in the world.
Answer: Mount Everest
25. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
26. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
27. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
28. How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
29. How many sides are there in a triangle?
30. In which direction does the sun rise?
31. What do you call a type of shape that has five sides?
32. Which month of the year has the least number of days?
33. What is a baby frog called?
34. Where does a pig live?
35. We smell with our
36. Which is the largest mammal?
Answer: Blue Whale
37. What do you call the person who brings a letter to your home from post office?
We hope the above-mentioned GK questions for Grade 1 students will help in enhancing their basic general knowledge. To explore a plethora of such interesting GK topics.