GK Questions for Kids assist to enhance their common consciousness regarding the vegetation, animals, personalities, festivals, and different issues taking place around the globe.
This set of straightforward quiz questions for youths can enrich one’s private confidence and sharpen considering capability.
Our little minds are curious to learn new things. So here is a set of easy general knowledge questions for kids of class 2.
1) Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Answer :- Jawaharlal Nehru
2) What is the name of this beautiful monument?
Answer :- Taj Mahal
3) What is the sound made by a duck?
Answer :- Quack quack
4) How many legs does a spider have?
Answer :- Eight
5) Name this famous Indian Cricketer.
Answer :- Sachin Tendulkar
6) Which state is known as the ‘fruit bowl’ of India?
Answer :- Himachal Pradesh
7) Who is popularly known as the “Iron Man of India”?
Answer :- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
8) What is the sound made by a horse?
Answer :- Neigh
9) Which is the harvest festival in Assam?
Answer :- Bohag Bihu
10) The national currency of India is
Answer :- Rupee
11) The young one of Elephant is
Answer :- Calf
12) Which river is infamous as the ‘Sorrow of Bengal”?
Answer :- Damodar River
13) _ is celebrated as the birth of Jesus Christ
Answer :- Christmas
14) What does the heart pump?
Answer :- Blood
15) Thiruvananthapuram is the capital of _.
Answer :- Kerala
16) Which is the national sport of India?
Answer :- Hockey
17) Who is the first citizen of India?
Answer :- President of India
18) The longest river in India
Answer :- Ganga
19) Which is the national fruit of India?
Answer :- Mango
20) How many spokes does the wheel in Indian Flag have?
Answer :- 24 spokes
21) How do you relate to your maternal grandfather?
Answer :- Mother’s father
22) Where does a pig live?
Answer :- Sty
23) What is the name of this famous painting?
Answer :- Mona Lisa
24) How many cats can you see in this picture?
Answer :- 10 cats
25) The young one of a kangaroo is
Answer :- Joey