Sports Quiz Questions For Kids, All of us have good reminiscences of enjoying video games at school with our classmates. Furthermore, it’s important to maintain our physique and thoughts match. Let’s take a look at a number of the Normal Data Questions and Solutions for youths about sports activities video games.
GK Sports Questions For Kids
01. What is the full form of cricket tournament- IPL?
ANSWER :- Indian Premier League
02. How many players are there in each side of a Hockey team?
ANSWER :- Eleven
03. How many players are there in each side of a Basket Ball team?
ANSWER :- Five
04. Commonwealth Games are held in every _ years
ANSWER :- 4 years
05. Number of players in one team of Kho Kho are-
06. How many Grand Slam Tennis Tournaments are held every year?
ANSWER :- Four
07. In which sports, the term HAT-TRICK is used?
ANSWER :- Cricket
08. Eden Gardens cricket stadium is in –
ANSWER :- Calcutta
09. Hockey is the National sports of –
ANSWER :- India and Pakistan
10. Which is the National sport of Canada?
ANSWER :- Lacrosse/Ice hockey
GK Sports Questions for Kids
11. ______ is the national sport of Turkey.
ANSWER :- Wrestling
12. In which country Commonwealth games were held in 2010?
ANSWER :- India
13. Which country will host Cricket World Cup 2019 –
ANSWER :- England
14. Football was introduced as a competitive game in Olympics in year –
ANSWER :- 1908
15. Which country has hosted Commonwealth Games for the maximum number of times?
ANSWER :- Canada
16. Caddie is related to __________?
ANSWER :- Golf
17. In which year Olympic Games were cancelled because of World War I?
ANSWER :- 1916
18. Who was the winner of Football World Cup in 2010?
ANSWER :- Spain
19. Where did the game of Badminton originate from?
ANSWER :- Pune
GK Sports Questions and Answers for Kids
20. When is national sports day of India celebrated?
ANSWER :- 22nd August
21. When was women’s and men’s doubles introduced in Wimbledon?
ANSWER :- 1884
21. Who among the following is known as “Flying Sikh of India”
ANSWER :- Milkha Singh
23. Total Olympic medals won by India in 2012
ANSWER :- Six
24. The only driver in Indian Grand Prix 2011 is
ANSWER :- Alice Powell
25. Total number of gold medal won by Indian Hockey Team in Olympics.
ANSWER :- Eight