BAGK QUESTIONS FOR KIDS, Youngsters belonging to this age group are inquisitive about every little thing of their environment. So participating with Basic Information questions will probably be a fantastic assist for them. Right here we have now included some easy GK Questions for teenagers to discover and broaden their Basic Information stage.
1. Which month of the year has the least number of days?
2. How many days are there in a normal year?
Answer: 365 (not a leap year)
3. How many days do we have in a week?
4. How many days are there in the month of February in a leap year?
Answer: 29 days
5. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
6. How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
7. How many sides are there in a triangle?
8. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
9. What is the top color in a rainbow?
10. Which animal is called King of Jungle?
11. How many primary colors are there?
Answer: Three (red, yellow, blue)
12. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
13. What do you call a house made of ice?
14. Which is the largest animal in the world?
Answer: Blue whale
15. Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
16. Which festival is known as the festival of colors?
17. Which festival is called the festival of light?
18. Which are the vowels in the English alphabet series?
Answer: A, E, I, O, U
19. What type of bird lays the largest eggs?
20. Which festival is known as the ‘Festival of flowers’?