KIDS GK QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, General awareness at all times performs a significant position for a rising child. Listed below are a few of the revised Normal Data Questions and Solutions for teenagers primarily based on Innovations, sports activities, the colour of objects, authors, and many others.
General Awareness of Kids GK
1. What is COVID-19?
ANSWER :- It is deadly disease spread across the world during 2019 and 2020.
2. What is the color of the sky?
ANSWER :- Blue
3. What is the job of a Doctor?
ANSWER :- Ans: A Doctor treats sick people.
4. What comes after 10 and before 13?
ANSWER :- 12
5. Where does fish live?
ANSWER :- In Water
6. What is sun?
ANSWER :- Sun is a big ball of fire.
7. Who is Virat Kohli?
ANSWER :- Indian Cricketer
8. What is the place where animals are kept called?
ANSWER :- Zoo
9. How many noses do you have?
ANSWER :- One
Basic GK Quiz for Kids
10. What is the color of Mango?
ANSWER :- Yellow
11. In which planet do we live?
ANSWER :- Earth
12. How many years are there in a century?
ANSWER :- Hundred
13. Which is the national game of India?
ANSWER :- Hockey
14. What is the full form of TV?
ANSWER :- Television
15. What is the young one of a cat called?
ANSWER :- Kitten
16. Solve 27*0.
ANSWER :- Zero (Any number multiplied by zero gives zero as the answer)
17. Which all animals give us milk?
ANSWER :- Cow, goat and buffalo
18. Where do we deposit money?
ANSWER :- Bank
19. What is Beri-Beri?
ANSWER :- It is a disease caused due to the deficiency of Vitamin B.
KIDS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ
20. What is the home of a lion called?
ANSWER :- Den
21. How many days are there in a week?
ANSWER :- Seven
22. Which place is known as the “Land of White Elephants”?
ANSWER :- Thailand
23. Where do we get coconut from?
ANSWER :- We get coconut from coconut Tree.
24. Which state in India is known as “God’s Own Country”?
ANSWER :- Kerala
25. How do plants make food?
ANSWER :- Plants make food through the process called Photosynthesis.