KIDS GK QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, General awareness at all times performs a significant position for a rising child. Listed below are a few of the revised Normal Data Questions and Solutions for teenagers primarily based on Innovations, sports activities, the colour of objects, authors, and many others.
1. What is COVID-19?
ANSWER :- It is deadly disease spread across the world during 2019 and 2020.
2. What is the color of the sky?
ANSWER :- Blue
3. What is the job of a Doctor?
ANSWER :- Ans: A Doctor treats sick people.
4. What comes after 10 and before 13?
ANSWER :- 12
5. Where does fish live?
ANSWER :- In Water
6. What is sun?
ANSWER :- Sun is a big ball of fire.
7. Who is Virat Kohli?
ANSWER :- Indian Cricketer
8. What is the place where animals are kept called?
ANSWER :- Zoo
9. How many noses do you have?
ANSWER :- One
10. What is the color of Mango?
ANSWER :- Yellow
11. In which planet do we live?
ANSWER :- Earth
12. How many years are there in a century?
ANSWER :- Hundred
13. Which is the national game of India?
ANSWER :- Hockey
14. What is the full form of TV?
ANSWER :- Television
15. What is the young one of a cat called?
ANSWER :- Kitten
16. Solve 27*0.
ANSWER :- Zero (Any number multiplied by zero gives zero as the answer)
17. Which all animals give us milk?
ANSWER :- Cow, goat and buffalo
18. Where do we deposit money?
ANSWER :- Bank
19. What is Beri-Beri?
ANSWER :- It is a disease caused due to the deficiency of Vitamin B.
20. What is the home of a lion called?
ANSWER :- Den
21. How many days are there in a week?
ANSWER :- Seven
22. Which place is known as the “Land of White Elephants”?
ANSWER :- Thailand
23. Where do we get coconut from?
ANSWER :- We get coconut from coconut Tree.
24. Which state in India is known as “God’s Own Country”?
ANSWER :- Kerala
25. How do plants make food?
ANSWER :- Plants make food through the process called Photosynthesis.