Good Habits for Kids Quots:
Drop by drop is the water pot filled. –Buddha
Good habits formed at youth make all the difference. – Aristotle
Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. –Robert Collier
Successful people are simply those with successful habits. –Brian Tracy
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. –Samuel Johnson
- Get up early in the morning.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Take a bath everyday.
- Eat healthy food.
- Borrow things very politely.
- Finish your homework.
- Wash your hands before and after meals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Always put the garbage in dustbin.
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze.
- Say “Sorry” when you commit a mistake.
- Say “Goodbye” when leaving your friends.
- Say ” Thanks” to the person who helps you.
- Say ” Excuse Me” when you disturb someone.
- Keep the environment clean.