aaj ham kaksha 1, 2, 3, 4, aur 5 ke bachchon ke lie, 10 linais on dussaihr in ainglish mein seekhane aur likhane ke lie ek aasaan nibandh prastut kar rahe hain. dussaihr is is thai most popular hindu faistival, whichh chommaimoratais thai vichtory of lord ram ovair thai aivil king ravan of sri lank.
After the last day of Navratri is called Dussehra Festival or Vijayadashami. On this day people burn a demon-like structure of Ravan which is made up of wood and crackers. We call this day the victory of Good over Evil.
10 Lines on Dussehra in English
- Dussehra is one of the important festival of Hindus.
2. Dussehra is celebrated in the month of October/November, 20 days before Diwali.
3. It is also known as Vijaydashmi.
4. On this day Lord Rama had killed the demon, King Ravana.
5. Ramleela is organized on this day.
6. On Dussehra,effigies of Ravana and Kumbhkaran are burnt.
7. The term Dussehra in Sanskrit means getting rid of 10 evils
8. This festival is celebrated with great pomp in India and also in Nepal and Bangladesh.
9. According to another belief King Ashoka adopted Buddhism on this day.
10. Dussehra is considered the festival of the victory of good over evil.