Essay On Child Labour
10 Lines on World Day Against Child Labour in English, On 12th June, World Day Against Child Labour is observed to focus attention on the global extent of child labour and the action and efforts needed to eliminate it. It was launched in the year 2002. The World Day Against Child Labour is an International Labour Organization-sanctioned holiday first launched in 2002 aiming to raise awareness and activism to prevent child labour.
10 Lines on World Day Against Child Labour in English
- Child labour is a rising crime which forces male children to do paid work in a small industry, factories and household etc.
- Child labour takes away the opportunity to study and grow from the children.
- In the world’s poorest countries about 25% of children are working as. child Labour.
- Africa has the highest percentage of children employed as child Labour.
- The law bans children below the age of 18 to be gainfully employed.
- The main reason behind child labour is poverty lack of education and weaker economic condition etc. of the family “Parents” focus their child to go to work.
- According to the child labour act 1986 it is illegal to employeelabour Act 1986, it is illegal to employee any children in any domestic or industrial sector.
- Child labour act as a barrier to a countries financial and social growth.
- Childhood is the foundation of one’s career.
- Children are the future of our India, but their precious age is lost in earnings a livelihood.
“Make Our Future Bright,
Save Our Future Right”
Stop Child Labour…!!!