World Fathers’ Day is celebrated every year on the third Sunday in June. Father’s Day is a day of honoring fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society. The day is celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm internationally.
- My father is my hero because he had struggled a lot to give us all the luxuries of life.
- He respects my mother and also helps her in household chores whenever he gets time.
- My father is my hero and also a source of inspiration for me to become an individual like him.
- Father Day is largely celebrated on the 3rd Sunday in month of June.
- Father day was founded by “Sonora Dodd” and was first celebrated on 19 June 1910 in America.
- This day is celebrated on different dates in different countries.
- Father is the best example of superhero.
- Father’s are the pillar of a family that keeps the family together and support in all life paths.
- The father guides us so that we make the right decision.
- To appreciate the hero of our life we celebrate “Father’s Day“.