Hindi Diwas par Speech
Hello, Friends today we discourse about 10 Lines essay on Hindi Diwas 2021. As we know on 14th September every year is the day of celebrating Hindi Diwas. Hindi Diwas is celebrated to honor of the Hindi Language. Hindi is the National Language of India.
In our nation at present, greater than half the inhabitants speaks in Hindi and is ready to write Hindi. The nice factor is that much more individuals perceive Hindi very simply within the nation and out of doors the nation.
Yearly in our nation “Hindi Diwas” is well known on 14th September. At this time Hindi language is likely one of the huge languages of the world. The way in which Hindi is getting stronger day-to-day in the entire world, evidently the way forward for Hindi could be very vibrant. Many such persons are present in our society who really feel ashamed to talk Hindi, this appears to be an instance of their poor pondering.
If we dwell in India, then we shouldn’t be ashamed to precise in Hindi, however we should always categorical in Hindi with full delight. Friends ! Once I made my step in running a blog, I may additionally running a blog in English as a substitute of Hindi, however the enjoyable and satisfaction that I get pleasure from in writing in Hindi couldn’t be discovered by writing in English.
You all study each language, converse English however don’t hesitate to talk Hindi language which is greater than our nationwide language. If all of us make Hindi as our medium of expression, then no language of the world can stand in entrance of Hindi. As a result of the respect and ease in talking in Hindi you’ll not discover in every other language. Wishing all of you readers a really Completely happy Hindi Diwas from SHOUBHYOUBER.
10 Lines essay on Hindi Diwas
- 14th September every year is the day of celebrating Hindi Diwas.
- Mahatma Gandhi was the first to recommended Hindi as National Language during Hindi Sahitya Sammelan in 1918.
- Hindi is the national language of India, its script is Devanagari.
- This day is mainly celebrated in the Northern part of the Country.
- People wear Indian ethnic clothes on this day.
- On this day school is conduct competitions for kids.
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated to honour to the Hindi Language.
- The Hindi Language was adopted in the constitution of India in 1949.
- Hindi is the ancient and rich Language of our country.
- Hindi Language is not only the official language of India, but also a symbol of National Unity.
Hindi Diwas par 10 Lines Essay in Hindi
- 14 सितंबर हर साल हिंदी दिवस मनाने का दिन है।
- 1918 में हिंदी साहित्य सम्मेलन के दौरान राष्ट्रभाषा के रूप में हिंदी की सिफारिश करने वाले पहले महात्मा गांधी थे।
- हिन्दी भारत की राष्ट्रभाषा है, इसकी लिपि देवनागरी है।
- यह दिन मुख्य रूप से देश के उत्तरी भाग में मनाया जाता है।
- लोग इस दिन भारतीय जातीय कपड़े पहनते हैं।
- इस दिन स्कूल में बच्चों के लिए प्रतियोगिताएं आयोजित की जाती हैं।
- हिंदी दिवस हिंदी भाषा के सम्मान में मनाया जाता है।
- 1949 में भारत के संविधान में हिंदी भाषा को अंगीकार किया गया था।
- हिंदी हमारे देश की प्राचीन और समृद्ध भाषा है।
- हिंदी भाषा न केवल भारत की राजभाषा है, बल्कि राष्ट्रीय एकता का प्रतीक भी है।
Thank u teachers…. I love u teachers…..
Wish you a Happy teacher’s day to all.